By hanging Feng Shui mirrors at the right places you can achieve your desires pertaining to wealth, health and relationship. Simply follow the guidelines below and continue enjoying your good luck.
In Feng Shui mirrors are used primarily for three different purposes;
They are used for correcting missing areas in your homes or offices. It can virtually expand or "recapture" the space so as to fill in the missing corner.
It is also used to double up the good or bad energy by creating a virtual duplicate. For instance if your mirror is reflecting a pile of clutter and unpaid bills, it is symbolically doubling of your untidiness and debt. Or if it is reflecting a happy family image it is symbolically doubling your happiness .Whatever it reflects it doubles it up.
They are used to deflect negative energy away from your homes or offices. For this Bagua mirrors are used on the outside of your main doors.
When you want to reflect or attract a positive image into your homes, the mirror is placed inside your home. When you are deflecting or repelling negative energy the mirror is hung on the outside of your homes or offices.
You can use any mirror to deflect negative energy, but a Bagua mirror is used for this specific purpose only on the exterior.
Following discretion is to be used when using mirrors:
1. Choose clear, non-distorted mirrors (no ripples) and no mirror tiles.
2. Always keep your mirrors clean to ensure a clear image
3. Make sure that your mirrors reflect beautiful surroundings
4. Never place mirrors directly across from the main door as they can push anything entering right back out the door.
5. Place mirrors high enough so that you can see your entire image and not your chopped heads or else you may bring negativity to the viewer.
6. When placed behind the cooking stove it magnifies Wealth
7. If while cooking you are not able to see all entrances you should place the mirror in such position so that the cook can see the door of the kitchen.
8. Avoid hanging mirrors directly opposite to one another.
9. Hang above your desk or computer if your back is facing a door so as to see who is coming and going in your room.
10. Use mirrors discreetly as excess can cause drainage of good energy and wrong placement can increase negativity.