1. By playing the Dilbu bell. It creates harmonizing tones and purifies and energizes your place. You can get it in any Tibetan dharma shop.
2. You can take small wish boxes made of porcelain or clay which has a mirror inside its lid. Write your wish on paper with red ink, and place it in this box. Pray for what you have wished and seal this box. Place it in the Northeast corner of your alter or living room.
3. Place three Chinese coins tied together with red ribbon in your wallets or place them in your cash boxes for continuous flow of wealth.
4. On the first day of the New Year, do not sweep out your floors with brooms, as it takes away your luck for the entire year.
5. Place prosperity wreaths on the front door, over the fireplace or over the dining room table. The abundance wreath has grapevine as the main ring with sprigs of basil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage, and bay leaves. You can also place an orange stuck with cloves, as this is an old ritual to draw wealth. You can also use red, orange and yellow chrysanthemums and lots of red silk ribbon, which symbolize harvest, protection and money.
6. Always keep a bowl of change near your cash register or near the front door of the shops or offices. Keep on adding a coin to it every day, then by the end of the month collect all the change, out of which, keep one coin in your safe and repeat the ritual again every month. You can use the same coins again.
7. Take red envelopes and in multiples of nine keep money in them as per your desire. Make sure the envelopes should be in multiples of three. Then go on a busy road and drop them there. Do not look back to see who has picked them up. This is for the free circulation of money in your life and should be done in a way that nobody sees you dropping off the envelopes.