Learn how to use the power of colours in Feng Shui to enhance your luck in different spheres of your life and achieve overall wellbeing and prosperity.
The Colour Red
- It is used to activate symbols and good luck tokens, especially in Feng Shui.
- Put a red toilet lid cover on your toilet to stop the it from draining vital energy from your house (unless your toilet is in the centre, Southwest, or South sectors).
- Add a red item, preferably in the South, Southwest, or Northeast corners. In the family room, they make everyone happier, times more fun, and people more sociable and energetic.
- To increase business, place your phones and fax machines on red paper.
- Place red and pink flowers in the Southwest corner of your living room, but not your bedroom, to bring more heat to your romance. Light two red colour candles in the Southwest corner for 49 days continuously to rekindle your passion with your mate.
- It is a good idea to display red colour flowers and the name of the property in red, which needs a quick sale. These are excellent for attracting buyers. You should also keep a red light on, at the rear of the house.
- Keep a lamp burning in the South portion of your office to stimulate recognition in work and to increase business.
- Place a red colour pyramid in the south sector of your house, your living room, or your office or desk to bring extra recognition and fame your way.
The Colour Black
- Black is the colour associated with water, and in Feng Shui, water equals wealth.
- Black is a power colour and is associated with money.
- Never paint your ceiling black, as it denotes water above your head which is bad Feng Shui.
- It is important that you energize the sector that corresponds with black: the North. This creates opportunity and that brings in more money.
- To sell something fast, place it on a black shelf. Try placing a beautiful gold-colour (brass) vase or conch shell on a black shelf to enhance your carrier immensely.
- Black is the colour of water (money) and water feeds wood: the element of the East sector, which is the direction of health and personal growth. A black ceramic pot with a fountain is perfect for enhancing health, family relationships, and, yes, money. Or, if you have a space in your North sector, place a fountain in gold or silver container with black rocks here.
- For extra power and opportunity paint, the North wall of your home or office black or, choose a wall in the East or Southeast sectors. Black brings name, fame and prestige.
- Please note that a wall at the centre and rear of the house should never be painted black as this represents becoming overcome by water from behind.
- Round objects, such as tables, bowls, shelves, plates, etc., that are black-coloured bring tremendous wealth energy. If your front door faces North, East, or Southeast, you can doubly benefit by painting the door black.
- You can hang black 6-rod hollow wind chimes to stimulate the North sector. Do not put these in the East or Southeast.
The Colour Purple
- In Feng Shui, the only common colour for any direction is purple as it generates positive energy in all directions, except for those in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Purple is a mixture of soothing blue and energetic red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
- The colour purple is a power colour. In every society, purple holds a special place; it is associated with wealth, nobility, stature, religion, piety, passion, meditation and sexuality.
- Add Purple to a South wall for added prestige and to further your ambitions for fame especially if you are heading any organization.
- Purple colour aids in having intelligent and creative offsprings. Your kids benefit with this colour, when this is used in their study or bedroom. The child gets good health when used on the East wall and concentration increases when used on the Northeast wall of their room.
- Purple is a wealth activator. Paint the Southeast wall, sector, or corner of your living room to get seriously rich. This is the colour of extremely deep water, which means wealth in Feng Shui.
- Wearing purple clothing or ties is a great way for sales people, bankers, or anyone who deals with money to use purple in a personal and wealth-enhancing way.
- It is career activator when used in the North, which is the direction of water. Purple here brings luck for wealth and prosperity associated with your job and business opportunities.
- Businesses that prosper with the colour purple include advertising, art studios, television and film companies, psychologist offices, gift stores, or lighting businesses. Florists also benefit from purple. Invite some purple into your business- especially in the Southeast sector.
- It helps in enhancing meditation by connecting you to the all mighty. Paint your meditation room purple or lavender for personal growth. It calms and pacifies you. It is excellent to use it for depressed people as it alleviates their depression.
- Purple is excellent for stimulating good luck. It is especially good when it is paired with white, gold, or silver. Use these color combinations in the West and Northwest corners to bring about greater luck.
- It brings new opportunities to you. Paint the front door purple. Purple invites opportunities to your home and activates the energy. You can immediately create positive energy in your home by doing so. Except for the Northwest facing door.
- Purple colour infuses loyalty and love among the lovers. Use purple colors in the Southwest sector of your home, your bedroom or your office wherever you want to boost the romance energy. Place purple amethyst geodes in the Southwest corner, to keep the heart fires burning. You can use this colour creatively to bring the passion back in your life.