The wellness of the children in your life is as important as your own. Follow this checklist to find out how the practice of Feng Shui can be utilised for a fulfilling childhood.
1. The child should always sleep with their head in their personal health direction.
2. The bed should be put at least six inches away from the wall and should not face a door directly.
3. There should be no beams or any sharp corners like open shelves etc. facing the bed or in the bedroom.
4. The colour theme should be Yang in nature and the walls should be plain rather than textured.
5. The furniture should be child friendly, which means it should have no pointed corners and should not use too much of glass.
6. The looking glass should not reflect their bed or study table.
7. The study table should not be kept at a window and there should be no tall tree visible from the window. When the child sits to study, they should face their personal growth direction.
8. While studying, there should not be a window or door behind their back. Rather, a solid wall would support them. Also, the child should not sit to study in a place where there is a bathroom, store or kitchen above them.
9. You can place a 9 or 7 level Pagoda, Two Fish Crossing the Dragon Gate, or Three Fish with a Crystal Ball on the Northeast of the table or study room to enhance their concentration and examination luck.
10. While studying the child can hold a Crystal Pencil Point in their hand. This can be kept under the pillow while sleeping and carried on themselves for an examination. This will help them recall what all they have learnt.
11. Make them wear a One Eye Dzi bead with Malachite, to enhance their study luck and also provide protection.
12. To control sibling rivalry, treat each child as an individual and do not draw comparisons with one another. Let them use the same things and if possible encourage the sharing of feelings with each another.
13. The child should sit facing their health direction while having meals.
14. In case the child does not sleep well, you should put an Amethyst Ball or Pencil Point under their pillow for sound sleep.